Policy for Content Submission
By submitting content (including but not limited to: videos, photos, articles, correspondence, blog/forum entries, and links) to Liberty Central (“LC”), you are consenting to these rules:
You agree to refrain from submitting content that LC deems inappropriate. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to:
- Profane, vulgar, and offensive language;
- Libelous, defamatory, or threatening language to any individual person or group;
- Sexually explicit or obscene language;
- Violations of copyright, trademark, or intellectual property law;
- Advocacy of illegal or violent acts;
- Unauthorized advertisements or solicitations of any kind;
- Misrepresentations of any person’s identity, including your own; and
- Violations of privacy rights.
Responsibility for Content
- If you submit inappropriate content to LC, you agree to remove the content as soon as you discover that it violates this Submissions Policy.
- Should your inappropriate content cause a third party to bring claims against LC, you agree to indemnify LC and its agents, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, and licensors, from and against any damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by LC in defense of such claims.
- You agree that LC is not responsible for any user submitted content. LC will make a good faith effort to remove inappropriate content, but recognizes that it is a right, not an obligation to do so.
- LC reserves the right to remove any LC User’s privilege to post comments, blog, or contribute other content to the LC site.
- LC also reserves the right to remove any content that it – in its sole discretion – determines violates this Submissions Policy.
Permission of Others
If your content features other individuals or groups, you certify that you have their permission to be featured in any submitted content. For individuals under the age of 18, LC requires that you obtain permission from each minor child’s parent or legal guardian.
You acknowledge and agree any use and/or reliance on any information obtained through the interactive forums at your own risk. We are not in any manner endorsing the content of the interactive forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
Granting Permission to Use Content
For any content that you submit, you give us permission to use such content. You hereby grant to LC a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.